- This event has passed.
Vegan / Vegetarian 101 Workshop
February 3, 2018 @ 2:30 pm - 5:00 pm$55.00
· Did you know there are many types of vegetarians?
· What is the difference between vegan and vegetarian?
· How does a vegan get enough protein?
· Are there really benefits to being vegetarian or vegan?
· Is there a way to have a variety in my eating if I’m vegan or vegetarian?
· Where can I eat when I go out or travel?
These and many more are questions will be covered so you can make a conscious choice about eating vegan or vegetarian. There will be NO pressure to become one or the other, this is information presented from all perspectives and you are allowed your opinion- I just ask you come with an open mind.
What will happen in this workshop:
Ø We’ll discuss the above questions, plus any others you may have.
Ø Various products will be discussed and sampled (I have tried many, many products, some suck and others are great!)
Ø Then, we get into sampling recipes and making dishes you can taste-test!
Ø You’ll go home with informative handouts
Cost: $55.00 per person
5 people minimum to hold this event with a maximum of 15
You MUST pre-register for this event by 1-31-18 at:
Taught by: Marie Boyum, CYI, RMT, CLC, vegetarian 4 years and current vegan for 15+ years